Spiral Wound Gasket
3Star Spiral Wound Gasket is a semi-metallic gasket which is commonly used as sealing on pipe joints. The size of the Spiral Wound Gasket was designed to refer to the ASME B16.5, BS1560, ASME Series A (MSS-SP44) Flange design standards, ASME B16.47 Series B (API605), BS EN 1092 (BS (4504), DIN and also JIS Design Pressure Spiral Wound Gasket 125 PSI – 2500 PSI.
To meet the aplications needs, 3Star Spiral Wound Gasket can be offered complete assembly Outer Ring (Centering Ring), Inner Ring and Seal Component (Basic) or partially assembly.
In its development, 3Star Spiral Wound Gasket product already meets the criteria for use in critical applications especially in Oil & Gas industry. This Spiral Wound Gasket gasket is excellent in term for use as prevention of leakage at the pipeline connections where there is potentially fire, toxic waste pollution and negative impact to the environment. The brand of this Spiral Wound Gasket product called “Artius Falcon”
“Artius Falcon” Spiral Wound Gasket has been passed through Fire Test Qualification test and is certified by Yarmouth Research and Technology with API Spec 6FB reference standards.
Additional : Another development of 3Star Spiral Wound Gasket. Specially Engineered Spiral Wound Gasket product called “Artius Pegasus” has been tested Fugitive Emissions to meet and achieve the needs in industry especially in Oil & Gas industry. The fugitive emission testing process refers to Chevron Fugitive Test (CFET) testing protocol which complies with the EPA request for Fugitive Emission Levels where Artius Pegasus is Low Emission gaskets comply with the allowable fugitive emission leakage levels.
Need to Find Out
Improving services to clients, 3Star Spiral Wound Gasket product, Artius Falcon and Artius Pegasus presented printed Barcode on the surface of each products which provide convenience of client and manufacture in:
- Traceability -Instant solution to find the SWG specfications
- Quality Find out more about 3STAR Spiral Wound Gasket, Artius Falcon, Artius Pegasus
- Installation Guide-Find out the way to proper installation
- Link-Easy way to find & connect with us
Contact our customer services at:
+6221 87918838, 8753870
It’s more durable
Unlike other Spiral Wound Gaskets on the market, now 3STAR & Artius Spiral wound gaskets have a new look to offer to industries that use them. Besides being easy to identify, spiral wound gaskets are far more durable and also safe for the environment.
With a predetermined color in protecting the surface of the Outer and / or Inner Rings, 3Star / Artius Spiral Wound Gaskets are easy to recognize at any time and anywhere.
With coating, the performance of the spiral wound gasket will be more durable to deal with corrosion, scratches and peeling. And coating without Volatile Organic Materials makes this gasket has a low maintenance value and is environmentally friendly.
- Protect a substrate against corrosion
- Finely absorb electrostatic charge
- More Durability and longevity
- Resistant to scratching, flaking, and corrosion
- Environmentally Friendly No volatile organic compounds (VOC’s)
- No special cleaners or solvents are needed to keep it clean
All Gasket Features
- Easy installation and removal
- Suited to temperatures from cryogenic to 2000°F / 1093°C, depending on metal and filler
- Custom-assembled types solutions as required to accommodate variety of conditions by combining various metals and filler materials
- Sealing element consists of preformed metal and soft filler material
NOTE: Per ASME B16.20 all spiral wound gaskets manufactured refer to ASME B16.5 or B16.47 flanges which are made with outer and inner rings, unless specified by the customer requirement.